First meeting of the son of a friend from STL. We had a great time with Jason (the dad) and his son, H. Some of these pictures are blurry, but it. is. hard. to get a good picture of two 13-14 month olds at the same time!! I did the best I could. Here's the results:
"Can I have what HE'S eating?"
Both of these boys LOVE their binkys. And I think this was the only time they actually played with the same toy at the same time.
"What? We're not doing anything wrong!!"
Saying "hi" to the world outside.
We also got our first official family picture...and J is actually looking at the camera for both of them!! I swear, this kid knows when the camera comes out and either stops what he was doing or will. not. look at the camera, no matter how many weird/funny noises you make. Doesn't matter how loud you make them either! But somehow Chris' friend, Jason, managed to get all of us looking at the camera, with our eyes open....twice!! (I'm also debuting my new haircut!)
We also had a couple other "firsts" that we could have totally lived without; I will mention them quickly and then please promptly forget them, okay?! That is, after you've all had your good laugh about them...we certainly did! One, the first "floater" in the bathtub (IF you know what I mean!). Two, the first time J has eaten dog food (he did not get as far as swallowing it, thank goodness!). Hopefully, those will be the first, and last, of each of them. And no, no pictures of either because that's. just. gross.
So, how was your weekend?!?!








3 comments:
Great family shots!
I love the family photos!...and your haircut!
your new haircut is great! oh, floaters - such a pleasant way to end a bath.
Post a Comment