Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Thursday, June 03, 2010

P.S.

12.  Baby J likes anything with buttons he can push -- especially remote controls!  

13.  And opening and closing doors.

He slept for a solid 7 hours last night (yeah!!), woke up for a bottle, and then back to sleep for 1 1/2  hours...any ideas how we can get him to sleep longer after the bottle?!  He has done this same routine, post-nighttime-bottle, since coming home, meaning he only gets about 8-9 hours of sleep at night.  (And makes for very early mornings for at least two of us!!)  Progress, though, in baby steps.  :)

5 comments:

Jessica J said...

Baby J is so adorable. I love reading your updates and seeing how well things seem to be going for you guys. I hope each day gets better and better.

IP Journey said...

I loved seeing Jason and you guys yesterday! You guys look so great as a family! Hope you enjoyed the Biaggis!
Come by my garage sale on SAt if you have a chance...Anna and Timothy will be selling lemonade until about 1130am! Raising money for the incubator at Eastern!

Michelle and Stefan said...

hey there Rita,
The sleeping will come with time. He's doing great! He'll settle into a sleeping routine, and it will probably happen gradually. When Alex came home, he slept for about 9 hours total per day. After about 2 months, he was up to 13 hours a day total.

Celeste and Tom said...

That is pretty good for 7 hours. I do not rember Doyle sleeping that good at first. Does he eat more at bedtime? Eventually he will probably give up the early morning bottle but it is great for bonding purposes now.

Kala said...

I love hearing about him! Hope you get some good advice!