Chris is already getting him ready to cheer for the proper team...NOT the Cubbies!! Sorry all you Cubs fans...maybe the next one...or not!!
Reading the morning paper together. Love it! (this picture was not set up, I swear!)
Both like camo material (although if you look closely, the material is actually dinosaurs, but looks very similar to camo!). Notice the awesome Cardinals shirt he is wearing.
This is what I found two mornings ago when I actually ended up sleeping in and couldn't find my guys. I opened the door to J's room and couldn't resist getting this picture of the two of them. I think this is one of my favorites, by far!!!
Baby J had fallen asleep on the way home from a morning errand run over the weekend and we were going to try to wake him up to eat some lunch so he wouldn't wake up hungry, but the poor kid was O-U-T! We didn't have the heart to force him to wake up to eat; don't worry, he was up in an hour (which seems to be his norm) and we fed him then. :)







4 comments:
Great pictures! I love the one of your two boys reading the paper together!!
Oh look at your boys together. Cute!!
Oh nothing like a Daddy with his son, makes your heart melt doesn't it? They look like they are going to make a perfect pair!
That picture of them sleeping is sooo cute!
Post a Comment