Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Saturday, June 05, 2010

JT's Journal

Some pictures of the last two days:


















From Baby J:
Mom and Dad are still trying to get me on a schedule, but they're having a rough time of it!!  They (or I should say, mom) decided to go from one nap to two and now back to one...I think she's sticking with that one.  Today kind of fell through as I fell asleep in the car before they could get me back home for lunch and then I woke up an hour later hungry!!  A boy cannot sleep with a hungry tummy, I tell ya.  And then they tried to get me to go back to sleep...yeah, right, I wasn't having any of that!  I decided to keep THEM up and going for the rest of the afternoon.  We went over to our friend's house, the M's, for dinner; I showed off by eating so well and then almost fell asleep in the car on the way home again.  Mama washed my face, hands, and feet in the sink when we got home and Papa gave me a bottle and now I'm finally asleep.  They're probably hoping for all night, hehe.  I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see!  Stay tuned...

4 comments:

IP Journey said...

Haha! He has the same initials as my hubbie! Thanks for stopping by the garage sale today! Hope baby J likes the ball!

Kristen said...

Love the ND shirt :)

Elizabeth Frick said...

Great photos! Good luck with the nap schedule. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so cute, baby J! :)