I am STILL working on a post from the holidays and general stuff going on, but I HAD to get these pictures of our a.dor.a.ble little boy posted to share with you all!! Hopefully we'll have good news on the emigration permits this month and things will start to pick up with more referrals and travel calls for us and all of my "waiter" friends! Keep praying!!
Wednesday, January 06, 2010
NEW PHOTOS!!
What a great way to start the year...we got three new pictures of Baby J, with an outfit we sent him in his first care package (Rita L., do you recognize it?!) and the cloth photo album we sent in that package as well!!!! He looks so happy and healthy. And so curious about his new mama and papa. I love how he is touching the pictures like he is trying to actually touch our faces! He looks so soft and I cannot wait to be able to hold him and snuggle with him. So enough writing, here's what you all want to see:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
ok, so this is the 3rd time I'm writing a message to you about the updated pictures! I am just so happy for you ~ I know these adorable photos will help a little with the wait. :) J does look awfully huggable!
what a cutie! i can't wait to meet him! praying for Feb!
Oh my heavens!! He is soooo sweet and cute! I am so happy for you guys! How wonderful to finally get more photos of him!! And what a cute outfit! :) He does look so snuggly!
he is SO stinkin' cute! what a wonderful way to begin the new year...great pics! thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment