Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Saturday, January 02, 2010

3 months ago...

I can't believe it's been 3 months already since we got our referral call for Baby J!!  The time seems to have flown past, but at the same time, crawled along.  We are hoping, now that it's 2010, that the EPs will be processed quickly for all the babies ahead of us so that we can finally go meet our son and bring him home!  Our paperwork is hopefully at this moment in Korea and moving along.  I will be calling them next week to see if they (the Embassy over there) have any updates on our paperwork (no updates on Baby J until we go to get him :(  ).  Can't wait to see what the next 3 months bring...or maybe shorter?...Hmmmmm...

Longer post to be coming about the holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never been so happy to see a new year!!! Here's to EPs getting processed in record time! I'm really hoping you have Baby J home before 3 more months goes by. :)