Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Saturday, January 30, 2010

More new pictures!!!!

My friend Beth, who went to visit her son in Korea this month and took a care package over for us, returned with something even more precious...more pictures that Baby J's foster mom took for us!!!!!  Our sons have the same social worker in Korea and she gave Beth a packet of photos before she left.  We had no idea they were coming until she got home and told us.  I'm pretty sure the foster mother got the hint that we wanted her to take pictures when I've sent a disposable camera with every. single. care package we've sent over!!  It has not been the norm, from what I've heard, to receive updated pictures and we're not sure if this is an indication that things will be taking longer.   Regardless, we are just ecstatic to have more pictures of J (TEN!!!!) in time for the first baby shower, which is today!!!
Here are the 6 that we've scanned in:


















I cannot wait to get this sweet baby boy home in my arms!!!  We love you!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Gotta love all that hair! The sweetest picture is the one of him looking at your picture, what a wonderful gift to have these new pics!

Jen said...

What precious, precious photos!

sue said...

he is so cute and has soooo much hair!!!