Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Thursday, January 14, 2010

9 MONTHS OLD TODAY!

Happy 9 month birthday to our sweet Baby J!!  We are thinking about you today (and every day).  I did get one of my projects completed yesterday; installing a closet organizer in J's closet.  I only put the bottom half in, but it will give us extra shelves and another rack closer to the floor so that he can reach his own clothes when he gets older!  Plus, we have the sliding doors on that closet and this will help us be able to use one half for his stuff and the other half for storage.  I did all this myself, including drilling it into the wall.  That puppy is not moving!!

full-length of that side of the closet



close-up of the unit and lower bar

We also found this Willow*Tree statue at, of all places, Cracker Barrel.  We had some gift certificates to use there (thanks, Mom and Dad!) and had money left over after lunch.  We were looking around the store and I found this statue:


the statue is called "Child of my Heart"

The card that comes with it reads: "Child of the world, Into my heart you came - Bringing sun into my life, Making family our name."  How very appropriate.  Happy 9 months, our child of the world!  We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your work in the closet! I always remember when Baby J reaches his monthly milestone because his birthday falls on the 14th, just like my baby P. :) Happy 9 months.

Megan said...

Happy 9 months! Love your Willow
Tree figure, so sweet.