He takes after his appa (daddy) in liking fish.
Here are a few pictures of our first meeting with baby J. The foster mother handed him right over to Chris and he did great ... he was all smiles and giggles. I still cannot get the video uploaded to the blog, but here are some pictures!!! He still has a LOT of hair.
We've met up with another couple who are picking up their child. Their schedule is the same as ours; we pick up our children at the same time on Thursday and actually have the exact same flight back to Chicago on Friday!!! I think we have made some lifelong friends. Their son is 10 days older than ours.


27 comments:
Great pics! I'm so excited for you!
I wasn't sure if you'd be able to post this quickly so I was SO excited to see your blog pop up on my dashboard! I am so happy for you right now, Rita!!!! Baby J is finally in your arms!!! :)
Congratulations!!! What a cutie he is! And how awesome to have met another family that you will be traveling home with!! Talk about a bond!!
I am so very happy for you to be there in Seoul with your son! What wonderful photos of him in your arms! Enjoy your time in Seoul... Friday will be here very soon!
I was so excited to see an update! Great pics! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Sending up a prayer for the rest of your trip. How wonderful to have made friends while you're there that are flying back with you! :) Enjoy Korea and I hope to hear more soon!
Beautiful photos! I have a huge smile on my face because you have met your son!
How exciting! And what a cutie :)
What great pictures of the family. Thanks for sharing your special day. J is adorable.....have a great time in Seoul
He is beautiful!!! I love his little vest. It's so good to see him in your arms. I'm glad he did so well with you guys.
oh Rita! you are holding your son!!! he is adorable and you guys look so happy! it's so great that you have met another family that will be on the same schedule as you. it will be nice to have someone else on the flight home, too!
congratulations!
Rita! I am so happy for you to see you finally holding your son! I love the dad and son pic of Chris and Jason...they look like they just totally belong together! Glad you made a great connection with another foster family! Have a great week enjoying Seoul!
Oh he is so handsome! I was so excited to see you post! Glad you made it to Korea and that everything is going well, have a wonderful time.
I was so excited to see the post. The pictures are wonderful and I'm so glad to see things are going well. That's so special to be there with another couple.
We're so happy for you! Our first meeting with Alex was in the same room! The fish tank was a good distraction for Alex too. Glad you met up with another family. You will hold a special connection always.
Michelle
Congratulations! Your son is completely adorable. I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations - you are a family of three!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures, I have been thinking about you and its so great to see your 1st moments together!
Congratulations Chris and Rita! What a beautiful family! He is absolutely adorable! LOVE all that hair! Thanks for posting!
He is adorable. He looks so good in both of your arms!!!
Oh my goodness!!! I am so beside myself with delight to know that you are finally in Korea to get your son!! Congratulations guys! He is gorgeous, and you will make such a beautiful family! Enjoy the journey home! Can't wait to meet him! xoxxo
Congratulations!!! He is such a handsome little guy!! You all look so happy! And it's so wonderful that you met another family over there.
We are so excited for you guys!!!! I love the pictures - can't wait to see more! Baby J is so adorable, what a handsome dude. Congratulations, and can't wait to meet your little man! Big hugs!!! Allison and Jason
So happy for you! Travel safe!
Rita, I'm so happy for you!!! You finally have your son in your arms!!!! He is so handsome. He looks like one of the "F4" as a toddler. I hope you're having a wonderful time there in Seoul. If you see the social worker Mrs. Shin tell her I said hello!
Congratulations on getting your boy! He is georgeous...
Yeah Chris and Rita! So happy for you and he is still sooo adorable!
Aw he has perfectly coiffed weather-man hair! I can't wait to meet him :)
Beautiful!
Post a Comment