Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Friday, May 21, 2010

And our new lives begin!

The flight is booked, the hotel is (finally!) booked, and the bags are packed, ready to go!!  We will meet Baby J at 10am on Monday in Seoul, which is 8pm Sunday night back here.  It's really here, we're really going, and he's really going to be ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I probably won't be on the computer much while we're there, but I will try to give a couple of updates throughout our stay.  My heart is pounding...I think it's finally sinking in.  :-)

10 comments:

Kala said...

Oh, my heart jumped when I read this. I am so happy for you guys. You have waited a long time for your little guy. Have a safe flight. I can't wait to see him in your arms!!

Lucky Mama said...

You can feel the excitement in your post! Enjoy every minute! CONGRATS!!!!!

nancy and eric schwartz said...

YEAH!!! congratulations on that MUCH anticipated travel call. ENJOY every memory. It's like a BIG exhale over here for you guys.

IP Journey said...

Congrats!!!! I will be thinking and praying for you guys! I am so excited to see photos of you guys as a forever family!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Yippee!!! Enjoy every minute :)

kelly said...

I'm so excited for you guys to jump on that plane and get your son!!! Enjoy and safe travels!

Jessica J said...

So excited for you guys! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Christy said...

I am so happy for you and I can't wait to read all about your trip!!! Congrats! :)

everythingismeowsome said...

Hi, I jumped over here from another blog. I am a fellow adoptive mama to a little boy from Korea....also named Sang Hyeon!! I noticed it on your precious boy's picture!!

We brought our son home in November at the age of 2.5, and it has been quite a ride.

Enjoy your trip and your adventure into parenthood! Congratulations!

Jill said...

Hope you have a fantastic week. I am excited to think that you are meeting J right now!!! Cant wait to see pictures :)