Our journey through adoption and the wonderful world of raising our son.
Yeah! Let's BOTH get our calls today!!!
Fingers-crossed for you!
I will be praying. That would be wonderful news. Happy 13 months to your son!
Yes it would! Here's hoping! Happy 13 months little guy.
Praying for you! I have a really good feeling...that's why I gave you my care package yesterday! =)
Prayers! Can't wait to hear the good news!
I always think of you on the 14th because P's birthday is on the 14th also. :) Just a little longer... hang in there! I know your good news is coming soon!!Happy 13 months to Jason!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah! Let's BOTH get our calls today!!!
Fingers-crossed for you!
I will be praying. That would be wonderful news. Happy 13 months to your son!
Yes it would! Here's hoping! Happy 13 months little guy.
Praying for you! I have a really good feeling...that's why I gave you my care package yesterday! =)
Prayers! Can't wait to hear the good news!
I always think of you on the 14th because P's birthday is on the 14th also. :) Just a little longer... hang in there! I know your good news is coming soon!!
Happy 13 months to Jason!
Post a Comment