Our journey through adoption and the wonderful world of raising our son.
Coronado Beach, CA
Thursday, May 20, 2010
TRAVEL CALL!!!!
We are going to Korea!!! We will be back home next week with our baby J!!! I don't know what else to write, other than that we are deliriously happy, excited, and, oh yeah, nervous. We're gonna be parents!! Wow, we're gonna be parents. Ho-ly cow.
12 comments:
Wow! I am so excited! I got chills when I saw the title of the post! So happy for you! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
So very excited for you! Can't wait to read your posts from Korea!
I love your excitement! You are going to be great parents... and I wish you all the best as you fly to Seoul to bring your J home!
Congratulations and safe travels. Celeste
Have an amazing trip! Go get that baby!!!!
SO EXCITED for you - its finally happening!!!! Have a great trip, can't wait to read all about it.
Woohoo! Gosh, lots of good Travel Call news today ... another blog friend got hers too. So excited for you!!
Yahoo! I have been waiting on this post and I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures of him in your arms!
So happy for you!!! I can't wait to follow your trip. It's finally your turn...Baby J is coming home!! :)
This is such wonderful news! Have a great trip!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear the details. Safe travels.
Thanks for sharing your joy with us! Can't wait for you to bring your beautiful baby home. Safe travels to you all.
Post a Comment