I almost shrieked out loud! I did make enough noise that the people across the aisle turned to look at us, but I.didn't.care. I was looking at a new picture of our boy! And he was smiling! And wearing the shirt we sent in his care package from January. (The soft book is also one we sent.) Then Chris says "Or how about this?" Out came another picture:
Again, big smile! I'm jumping up and down in my seat by this time!! It looks like he is sitting up on his own without leaning against anything, which is awesome. (I also thinks it looks like one of those Olan Mills(?) photos.) And to make things even better, Chris pulled out another picture:
Every time I see this one, I start laughing because it looks like he just has a huge grin behind that pacifier!! What a sweet, happy little boy he is! Can't wait to get my hands on him!!
Enjoy the pictures...I know I am!!!!





3 comments:
The pictures are beautiful!! What a happy little boy! I'm SO happy for you that you received these!
What a great story and incredible pictures! He is super sweet!
So completely adorable! So happy for you!
Post a Comment