...IS COMPLETE!!! Since Chris now has to take one furlough day a month for the next few months because of budget cuts at the university, he decided to take one yesterday and we finally got our bedroom painted!! This was our my last big project that we I wanted to get done before Baby J comes home. Sooooo, now we're completely ready for you; you can come home any time, and the sooner, the better! :-)
I also went shopping to get some more items for his room; now there's just the odds and ends we can get over time. I want to put all the sheets on the crib and changing table and get it all ready, but if he doesn't come home for a while, I also don't want to have to wash everything for a second time before going to get him!! Decisions, decisions. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wash them again 'cause they're going on the bed! Yeah!!!!!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I pray for you guys and little Jason every night...one of these days it will be answered!!! I can't wait to see the first picture of you with him in your arms. you're gonna be a mess...a BEAUTIFUL MESS!!!! :) my heart is filled to bursting for you right now!!! any day now, it's gotta be any day now!
love you!!
Britt
Post a Comment