So yesterday I decided to try to organize some of the gifts we have received for Baby J. In order to do that, I did a couple loads of baby laundry (never thought I would actually
like doing laundry! ha!). And instead of putting the items away that we are planning on taking to Korea with us when we travel, I started packing his suitcase...yep, I've already started packing!! But you know, I think it was an omen because today one of my waiting friends finally got the EP (emigration permit) for their son!!!! Happy day, A.!!!!! She took over one of our first two care packages at the end of last year. I am soooo excited to hear her news; she has waited such a long time for this (the end of February will be 8 months from their referral). So maybe I should start packing mine and Chris' bags now, if that will get more EPs rolling in! Here's a shot at what I have packed so far:
We're not really sure what we'll need, so we'll have to take a bit of everything. Come on, EPs!!!!! I can be ready quickly!!
1 comment:
You are good luck, Rita! Keep packing!!! I love seeing all of those Baby J things in those suitcases! I really hope the momentum is just starting... your day is coming and I will definitely be celebrating when it does! :)
Post a Comment