I am sooo excited that this is finally complete! I wanted to have it done before Baby J came home and now it is, so hopefully things will start moving and we can get our son home before long. It's already been washed and is now waiting for the special child it was made for.
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Ta-Da!
The quilt is finished!!! I sent it to a lady in Missouri who did the quilting and edging for me and got it back in the mail today! I waited for Chris to come home before opening it up and it looks great! I'm so glad I asked her to just go ahead and do the edging as well, so that now it is finished and ready to go. It's amazing!! I went with the black border for better contrast and because I couldn't find an orange shade that matched with what I had on there already (most of them were too much of a reddish-orange). But here is the final product...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
it's beautiful! yay!!
Wow! Beautiful quilt! I bet it is wonderful to have it finished and ready. Just yesterday I was working on some sewing projects so that I can get Sarah's Wish Quilt started. I replaced a satin edging on one of my husband's old blankets... that's not easy to do well. You made the right choice having someone else do that for you!
gorgeous! i love it!
It looks beautiful! Baby J is going to love it!!!
Post a Comment