Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Monday, May 11, 2009

What's Your Sign?



WOW! What an emotional video. A blogger friend of mine, as well as a "waiter" who received her referral for her son recently, posted this song. Her blog from Mother's Day is so eloquent; the title of this blog will take you there. I watched the video for the first time this morning and just sat in front of the computer and cried. Chris and I could have been the ones holding so many of those signs. Others that we'll never get the chance to hold. Right now, we're honored to be holding one that states "Becoming parents through adoption." One day, we will hold one with our child's name on it. I just needed to share this awesome, powerful video with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't this an amazing song???!!!! i always felt like it told about where we have been, but also about where we are going. amongst all the sad signs, there are signs of hope. i love seeing the hope that you have!!!