Our journey through adoption and the wonderful world of raising our son.
Coronado Beach, CA
Monday, April 05, 2010
We got the update...
...today!! He now weighs 19.4 lbs and is 28.8 inches tall. Not a picky eater, unlike his dad! He's sleeping well and likes to play in the water during his baths. He stands on his own for short periods and walks while holding on to someone. We can't wait to meet him!!!
holy cow! jason and joel have almost the same exact measurements and joel is 2 mo younger. i am scared to see how big my son is going to be when i meet him. =)
Wow! So glad you got an update. Sounds like a wonderful height and weight (do they give percentiles? Sounds like he's probably around 50ish but that's a guess). So glad you got some news. I love that he likes baths and isn't a picky eater! That's great! ~Christy www.threelittlemonkeysjumping.blogspot.com
I've been following your blog and have seen your updates on the boards. I am so glad you got the update you were hoping for. Hoping your travel call comes soon!
4 comments:
holy cow! jason and joel have almost the same exact measurements and joel is 2 mo younger. i am scared to see how big my son is going to be when i meet him. =)
Wow! So glad you got an update. Sounds like a wonderful height and weight (do they give percentiles? Sounds like he's probably around 50ish but that's a guess). So glad you got some news. I love that he likes baths and isn't a picky eater! That's great!
~Christy
www.threelittlemonkeysjumping.blogspot.com
I've been following your blog and have seen your updates on the boards. I am so glad you got the update you were hoping for. Hoping your travel call comes soon!
Great news that you finally got your updated information!
Now you need EP!!
Post a Comment