Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm a Mom...

...to the most adorable little boy ever!!

...who is deliriously happy about our referral on October 2 at 9:33am!!!

...after going through five years of countless fertility treatments.

...with a loving, supportive husband as the father of our child.

...who wants the best for her child.

...who cannot wait to hold my baby in my arms for the first time and forever!

...who is nervous about being a first-time mom, but...

...who cannot wait to be a first-time mom!

...who has been staring at my baby's picture to memorize it for the last week.

...to Jason Gerald Taylor.




...finally.




4 comments:

Min said...

Congratulations!!! Your post was so sweet that I got teary.

nancy and eric schwartz said...

What wonderful, exciting, blessed news! Congratulations mom, dad, and baby boy!!
nancy, eric, and nolan

Anonymous said...

You are going to be an amazing mom!
Theresa

Bill Smith said...

Dear Rita,
God has blessed my God-daughter and her husband. Finally you have him in your arms, probably endlessly. However, it's good to lay him down now and again so he can sleep.
And I have finally learned how to do a post on your Blogspot. Not that difficult, just needed time to get around to it, although I have been thinking about you and praying that all this would get done. I trust that one of those hundreds of kisses you've been giving him was the one I sent to you on his birthday.
You will be good, deserving parents just like your own, and he will be a wonderful kid, with such potential for greatness, living in your home with you and Chris for examples and teachers. Peace and love, the two most important lesson topics. So happy for you.