Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Celebrate!

My friend, Sue, and I went out last night to celebrate the very good news of another adoption friend who received the referral for her daughter yesterday!!!  We are soooo excited for you, Kara, and decided to go out and celebrate with some chocolate!  Here's some pictures of our night:




I bought this baseball chair for J's room; it's just adorable, isn't it?  I thought it appropriate, as Chris and I love watching baseball.  Hopefully, our son will as well!  And from his very own chair; that is, unless he's using Mom or Dad as his chair (sigh, I can't wait!).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Those martinis sure look more yummy than the Hershey bar I broke into last night. The baseball chair is adorable!!

sue said...

i had fun,too! you have noted that it was 10 that we went out and neither of us had "prepared" ourselves. . . ha!!!!

love the baseball chair!

Jen said...

Looks like you two had a great time! So nice of you to help Kara celebrate in such style.

That chair is very cute! I'm sure it will be well used.