Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ergo fun

We finally got our Ergo in the mail yesterday and I just had to open it and try it out.  I had wanted to have it last week so I could put my nephew in it when we met my family for the Notre Dame game, but it wasn't meant to be.  Soooooo, next best thing to try it out with is our dog, Lexi, who weighs about 23 pounds...perfect size!!  (She thinks so, too!)





And I made Chris try it too so he can get comfortable with it.  :)




Lexi was just hanging out and loving it.  This dog loves to be held and snuggled, so she was a perfect guinea dog for our new "toy!"




I think we're going to love our Ergo...now we just need our son to put in it!!!


2 comments:

sue said...

Rita - this is hilarious! i love it! i hope next time we come over, that you or Chris answer the door with Lexie in the Ergo! that is - until J comes home :). ha!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! What a sweet dog to allow it! :)