Just a warning: this post is picture-heavy!
"cheese!!"
Grandpa with his two oldest grandsons
using Grandpa as a jungle gym
good work, Grandpa!
these two are a year apart; not much height difference!
Aunt B and cousin J
Hel-lo, beautiful brown eyes.
bathtime with the boys...it got a little wet!
some loving time with the newest cousin, Z.
all five boys
chillin' in the wagon on the way to the park
starting to climb...
uh, don't go too much farther!
"I'm stuck!"
I really like this picture of these two.
It looks like Boo is guarding his little cousin.
mesmerized by the movie "Cars."
I think this was the quietest they were the entire weekend!
lounging on J coming back from a different playground
my godson!!
Is this a blast from the past, or what?!?!
For some reason, the guys spent a lot of time doing push-ups with the kids during the holiday.
It was pretty funny to watch them all pile on top of whoever was on the ground!
Here's one with Daddy...
...then Uncle J...
...and then C wanted to try it...what a strong 4-year-old!
We had a good time and enjoyed seeing all the boys playing together (both big and small!) Thanks for hosting, sis.
Christmas pictures with the other side of the family to be coming, I promise.





















1 comment:
I love the bathtub picture. Too cute! I didn't realize how many boys there were in your family. What fun for J to have so many boy cousins to play with when he visits!!
Post a Comment