After hearing about an open gym for toddlers at a local gymnastics studio from a friend (thanks, Grace!), I have been taking Boo there to encourage him to try new things and increase some of his gross motor skills. He loves it! Here are a few of the things he likes to do:
trying out the regular sized balance beam
he had better luck with the wider one.
I love his arms up at the end, like he's finishing his routine!
jumping in the foam pit; he spends about half our time in this, but when he's stuck in the foam blocks, it takes him forever to move!
a small climbing wall.
he got all the way to the top with help the first time.
he just seems to be hanging out in this video. haha!
running on the tumbling track.
this is his new favorite and what he makes a beeline for when we first go in...as long as there aren't many other kids on it at the time.
I enjoy seeing him develop and grow and experience new things.
My baby's growing up.


No comments:
Post a Comment