Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Godmother

Last weekend, I had the honor of standing up to be Godmother for my older sister's youngest son.  He is a bundle of cuteness, although was not happy during the ceremony, to be sure!  But we made it through and Chris was able to get a few good shots of the Baptism and then some during the party afterwards.  It was a fun weekend to get together with family to celebrate, as well as show off our boy to those who haven't seen him for a while.  Here are some pictures:

My cousin rode over with us.  On the 5-hour drive, they both caught some zzz's in order to party late after the Baptism!

The man of the hour, little Z.

My BIL, his brother, me (with Z), and my sister.

Afterwards with the Deacon.

Godparents and Z

Me and my big boy!
He was great during Mass prior to the Baptism.

I couldn't decide which of these family pictures I liked better, so I put them both in!!


My dad, younger sister, mom, me, and older sister.

The five grandsons.
I don't know what the two on either end were looking at, but they did NOT want to sit still for a picture!

Z with his great-grandpa!!

Me and my nephew J.

Me and my godson Z.



No comments: