Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Monday, July 12, 2010

Pictures and video

I am far behind on posts, so I am not even going to try to catch up with a long, wordy post!!  Briefly, we introduced J to both sides of our family over the July 4th weekend and he did very well.  Getting together with extended family was really our test to see how well he has bonded to us over the past six weeks...and we both think things are going VERY well in those regards!!  (letting out a deep breath!)  He did not reach out for others to pick him up, although we were around him pretty much the entire time.  We were still only allowing grandparents to hold him, as we didn't want to take a chance that he might get confused.  Okay, not wordy, here's the pictures:




my sisters and I with our boys


cousins


driving to Grandma and Grandpa T's (okay, we really didn't let him drive!)


chilling out on his Good Wishes quilt


again, not really driving the J*ohn D*eere tractor, but LOVING the wheel!!


bubble bath in Aunt Lisa and Uncle Pat's tub...what a treat!!


back home at the water table that Grandma got him.  he loves it, but would rather try to climb in it!


And I can't let you go without showing you what I got on video this past weekend..our boy is going to be running around soon!!!  Not the best picture, but I had to be quick!  ha!


5 comments:

Jessica J said...

Sounds like things are going well. So nice to hear good news. I love love love the video of J.....way to go!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Lots of great photos, of course, but I LOOOOVE that quilt!!!

IP Journey said...

Wow! Things look like they are going well! I love the photo of him on the quilt!

Kristen said...

its great that everything went so well...spending time away from home w/others is truly a test of where your child is at and it sounds like J is doing really good!

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see how well J is doing! Yay for walking! J IS going to be running soon and you'll be running after him! :)