We're actually both pulling on it in this picture as I didn't want the entire card in the picture, just the part that says Permanent Resident (which is there, but blurry and unreadable). And he wanted it up by his face! First step in him being ours legally...yeah!!!!!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Permanent Resident for my 100th post!
We are proud that, for my 100th post, our son received his permanent resident card in the mail!! (And it really is a green card!) Considering I am NOT one to write letters to people (um, ask anyone in my family), or like hand writing anything, period, this is a very big accomplishment for me! Anyway, I tried getting a picture of him with it, but it was kind of hard when all he wanted was to put it in his mouth. ha! So here's the best I could do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
congrats!
That's great! Congrats!
Congrats- I had no idea they were actually green. :) Any photo of him is a beautiful photo. He's just adorable!
Yeah! Congrats Jason! You're going to have to give me the steps I need to do when Joel gets here for Joel to get one of those too...I am so fixated on when he is coming home I havn't thought that far ahead! =)
Yay! Congrats!! :)
Post a Comment