Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Sunday, March 14, 2010

11 months old today

Our sweet Baby J is 11 months old today!!  We can't believe that he's already that old and in just one month, he'll be one year old!  And we are nowhere closer to knowing when we will finally get to meet him and bring him home.  I wish it wasn't so expensive to fly over there (not to mention how long a flight it is!) so that we could at least go meet him and get to experience his baby stage.  But it would be way too heart wrenching to have to leave him there and come back without him.  So, we will wait, but not necessarily patiently...who said we had to be patient?!  I'm hoping we might get some more pictures in about 2 weeks; it seems like they tend to send out updates after the monthly check-up.  I'm really praying hard that we finally get some physical updates as well; I would love love love to know how big he is and exactly how much he has grown!!!!!  And, of course, any other information they would like to send would be welcome!!

My blog friend, A., sent her husband to Korea yesterday to pick up their son!!!  He is exactly 3 months older than our J, which yes, makes him 14 months old today.  I'm hoping they will be a good resource for me and Chris once we get Baby J home, what with our children being a little older than the norm for Korea when they get home, at least in the past.  I am so excited for them; they have waited a long time to finally have this day here!

I want you home, son!  Sending my love over the miles and wrapping it around you to keep you safe and warm!  We are one day closer to the day we meet and become a forever family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 months, baby J! We specifically requested our son's 12-month physical update (and the agency was very quick to respond with the information!). I'm so thankful that we all have each other to lean. :) Hang in there, mama. You're getting closer!

Min said...

Happy 11 months, J! We all hope you arrive home soon!!