Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can't sleep...

Why am I awake at 12:30 am?!?!?!?  Well, I know why I'm awake (dear hubby's noisy nose!), but I just could not get back to sleep so decided to post some pictures.  Unfortunately, I also have to work in the morning, um, in 5 hours, to be exact.  After laying in bed trying to get back to sleep, obviously with no success, I uploaded some recent pictures.


Jinx and Lexi
Jinx rarely tolerates Lexi laying so close to her when she's napping, so I could not resist this picture!  As you can tell, they are used to me snapping photos of them close up...not fazed by it at all.


Before I sent the book to J that I wrote about in an earlier post, I was trying to find the Hangul (Korean alphabet) letters for Mom and Dad to write in it.  I came across a website (Zazzle) that sells Korean items and found this shirt...I could not resist it because it's so accurate:


the extent of my modeling career!

Here's a close-up:



I love this shirt!!  I wore it today (well, yesterday now) and we were out to lunch when someone came up to us, said they had noticed my shirt, and congratulated us on our adoption!  I will probably be wearing it frequently because I have to get good use out of it and once J comes home, we won't be "expecting" him anymore.  Yeah!!  Can't come soon enough!

Well, I am going to hopefully get back to sleep now.  Another 3 hours of sleep would do me well before working a 12-hour shift.  Maybe I'll get lucky and be put on standby so I could at least sleep in some.  Sweet dreams!

3 comments:

sue said...

your shirt is perfect! LOVE it!

you should have called, we were up until 2! fortunately C let us sleep in, which was so nice!

hope your day goes well today!

IP Journey said...

the shirt is great! perfect! i am praying that you will get a travel call by feb! =)

Anonymous said...

What a cute shirt! How perfect! I hope you sleep better tonight. :)