Our journey through adoption and the wonderful world of raising our son.
Coronado Beach, CA
Monday, December 14, 2009
8 MONTHS OLD
I need to be getting to bed after a loooong day at work and meeting with friends to celebrate a referral for one of them (yeah!), but I just wanted to say that my son is 8 months old today!! I leave you with a few photos of what I'm going to do now:
I hope so, Audrey! Maybe you'll end up seeing him while you're there (even though you probably won't know it's him). I know...take pictures of all the babies you see at Eastern!! :)
thanks for coming out and celebrating with me...i know that a full day at the hospital can be pretty tiring. yeah to baby jason being 8 months old! i realized that baby joel will be 6 months old tomorrow. =)
4 comments:
happy 8 months J! come home soon!
Happy 8 months to little J! I bet he will be going in for his monthly check-up soon and his foster mother can pick up the care package! :)
I hope so, Audrey! Maybe you'll end up seeing him while you're there (even though you probably won't know it's him). I know...take pictures of all the babies you see at Eastern!! :)
thanks for coming out and celebrating with me...i know that a full day at the hospital can be pretty tiring. yeah to baby jason being 8 months old! i realized that baby joel will be 6 months old tomorrow. =)
Post a Comment