Our SW received the second endorsement letter yesterday from DCFS!!! This is a step that only IL families have to go through and usually takes a little bit longer because there is only one woman who does all these letters. She was probably trying to clear her desk before the holidays...yeah!! It is not a huge step, but we are that little bit closer now. Our paperwork will now go to USCIS, which is the immigration office here in the States. I am hoping they will be done with their part before Christmas. We are now at the point where I have an email address or phone number for these offices and I can pester keep track of where our paperwork is at, so it doesn't get lost. I can feel like I'm a little bit in control of what happens, at least (even though I'm really not!).
Still don't have pictures of the room yet...haven't had time to download from the camera, but soon, I promise!!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
"Yay" for one more step closer!
Congrats!
3 cheers for Mary D!
Post a Comment