Just wanted to post a few pictures from the last week for you all!!
Here is a teaser shot of J's painted room...
it's kind of a pistachio pudding green.
it's kind of a pistachio pudding green.
The rest of the room is a bit of a mess right now,
so no shot of the whole thing until later!
Chris was going on a trip and this is Lexi's
subtle way of saying she wants to go too!
Also, not the first time she has done this; she will climb
in most any bag that has our clothes in it...too cute!!
Finally, I gave the dogs a lick of a lemon and it was sooo funny!
After the first taste, Lexi would actually run away from it if I put it too
close to her. Jinx wasn't sure she wanted to taste it, but she also didn't
want to pass it up since it was something new. So she was guarding it
from Lexi, who thought if Jinx had something, she should get it as well.
Come to find out, it was the dreaded lemon!! What I didn't get a picture of
was her howling at Jinx-and-lemon from a foot away...what a character!!





2 comments:
i really love the color! i can't wait to see it in person.
and your dogs - so funny! seriously!
Aw, J has two cute big sisters! :) I love the picture of Lexi in a bag.
Post a Comment