So much exciting news lately! There have been 4 referrals...yes, FOUR...in the past 10 days! I'm sure those families are so excited to get pictures and information on their new family additions. This also means that everyone else who is waiting on the list moves that much closer to receiving their own referrals and getting to feel the overwhelming joy, excitement, and exultation of finally knowing that we will be parents!! Congratulations to my "waiting buddies"!
I am now also 1/4 of the way to my goal of 100 squishes! Between seeing Chris' family two weekends ago and my family this past weekend, we are now up to 25 squishes in hand!!! I do have pictures of them all up on the website, so watch the slide show and enjoy. I don't plan on starting to put this project together for a few more months, so there is still plenty of time for more squishes to come in (hint, hint). :)
A project I *will* be working on, with my mom as she can't wait to do something with me for the baby (yeah!), is a smaller crib quilt. This will (hopefully) prepare me to do the wish quilt without many problems. (fingers crossed) Mom bought the material; one has a map of the world on it and the other has the United States. We are going to be placing them back to back, so then our child can see where they were born and where they live now. They're both very colorful, done in primary colors, and it will look so good once it's done! I will definitely put a picture on here once it's complete.
Here's to more referrals coming in quickly! And travel calls for those waiting to go pick up their children!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment