I know, I know, it's Easter, not Thanksgiving! But it WAS turkey-hunting season this past weekend and Chris got one...yeah!!! I don't know why, but the man loves to sit out in not-so-good weather, "calling" to those birds so they will come to him. Well, I guess he loves it when he gets one; not so much when he doesn't! No picture, though :( even though I sent the camera with him for that purpose.
We have received a few more squishes and I will hopefully be getting the pictures up on the slideshow here in the next day or two. Thank you so much to those who have given us squishes and also to those that I know are coming. They are so adorable and thoughtful...and I can't wait to have them all so I can start working on putting the quilt together. I need something to do to pass this time when we have no paperwork to do and are just waiting!
Other good news is that some online friends of ours who are waiting for their children from Korea are moving forward in the process and getting soooo close to having their little ones in their arms finally! We are all hoping that this week brings a lot of good news: visa interviews, travel calls, and referrals. Our social worker is (hopefully) finishing up our home study and it will be off to DCFS and Immigration Services soon! Keep those prayers coming.
Happy late Easter greetings to all!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Since I don't get to see you that often I check your blog daily, o.k. maybe more than that sometimes, but I don't want to miss anything. I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet the little Taylor Tot. Oh yeah, I hope you don't mind that I have given him or her a nick name already. Keep me posted.
Colleen Kappes
Hi Chris and Rita,
Just wanted to say hi and hope you guys are doing well! I can't wait to see your quilt come together, what a blessing it will be to your little one! Take Care!
Kathy :)
Post a Comment