


Here are a few more quilt squares that we got from my younger sister, Becky, and her family. They are soooo cute; I've especially had quite a few comments on the one from my nephew to his new cousin!
It's hard to believe that some day, Chris and I will be wrapping our child in a quilt made from these squares. The wait is going to be so hard, so we're hoping to keep busy with work, doing projects around the house, going camping, and getting ready to bring a child into our lives. Hopefully, you will all join us on our journey.
I surprised Chris yesterday with a massage at a local spa while I got a pedicure. He said he really enjoyed it and actually looked like he was going to fall asleep afterwards while he was waiting for me! :) And I am now officially ready for spring to get here since my nails are done in "Conga-line Coral"! No more snow...I need to show these babies off!!!
We'll keep updating this blog so you can all follow along with our adoption story. Today will be our home visit with the Social Worker and then we should be "paper-ready" once she gets her report completed. That means that they can call us with a referral at any time! (although it will likely be months before we hear anything :( ) Praying that this time goes quickly. :)


2 comments:
these squares are adorable! you are well on your way to 100!
i'm so glad you get to check the home visit off your list!
hmmmm. we like to camp too. . . maybe we need to plan a camping trip for this summer. i hope Cohen likes the outdoors as much as we do!
Caleb worked hard on his quilt square! That's so neat how you have the video of the squares! We'll need to do pedicures on our family vacation! love you! Becky
Post a Comment