So October was full of final camping days for the year, baseball, and Halloween fun!
I just love these bright blues and yellows around Boo and thought I'd try to capture a few artistic photos:
Yay! Mommy got gold in her age bracket!!
Having fun with pictures on the ride into the mine.
We made the trip back home in two days. It took Boo f.o.r.e.v.e.r. to fall asleep that night and when he finally did, this is how I found him, with one pillow over each eye...what a goof!
Chris and I were lucky enough to be offered the chance to go to Game 3 of the World Series by a friend of his and had wonderful seats. It was an awesome night and we even won that game! He and I are 4-for-4 for post-season game wins over the years. I think we should just go to all of them, then the Cardinals would be sure to win!!
An ice sculpture at the stadium...pretty neat.
We went to the local apple orchard and got the obligatory picture by the apple:
Our friends met us there and Boo always has a good time with Jen and Jason!
Mommy's pumpkin...ha!
(and yes, I forgot to take pictures of either of my two boys' pumpkins. Let's just say, I really liked mine a LOT!)
We had a stinkin' cute yellow Angry Bird along for the flight of Halloween candy rounds. He is obsessed with anything Angry Birds presently and once he saw this costume, that. was. it. (And no, sisters, I did not make his costume; but yes, I could have, had I had the time!)
He got those glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth in his Halloween goodie bag from school. The kids were all having fun trying on their own. Personally, I think they look a little creepy...
...but, cutely creepy!
I just love these bright blues and yellows around Boo and thought I'd try to capture a few artistic photos:
I think he's trying to knock the dirt off the roots of this grass clump...that's the only thing I could come up with for what he's doing!!
nature walk with Daddy
I did the Pumpkin Run in early October in the town near where we camp.
There was a new race volunteer in town telling us which way we were supposed to run. Didn't he do a great job?!?!
Yay! Mommy got gold in her age bracket!!
Visiting the Quincy Mine.
We al had to wear hard hats and warm jackets they provided; those mines are COLD!
The ride down the side of the mountain in the trolley-tram. Love the sideways look at the camera; couldn't really tell if he was apprehensive or just taking it all in.
Having fun with pictures on the ride into the mine.
We made the trip back home in two days. It took Boo f.o.r.e.v.e.r. to fall asleep that night and when he finally did, this is how I found him, with one pillow over each eye...what a goof!
Chris and I were lucky enough to be offered the chance to go to Game 3 of the World Series by a friend of his and had wonderful seats. It was an awesome night and we even won that game! He and I are 4-for-4 for post-season game wins over the years. I think we should just go to all of them, then the Cardinals would be sure to win!!
An ice sculpture at the stadium...pretty neat.
We went to the local apple orchard and got the obligatory picture by the apple:
Our friends met us there and Boo always has a good time with Jen and Jason!
the bouncy slide at the orchards. Last year, I don't think he was big enough to make it up the stairs of the slide and this year he was practically running up it. He also kept wanting to do it "one more time."
Mommy's pumpkin...ha!
(and yes, I forgot to take pictures of either of my two boys' pumpkins. Let's just say, I really liked mine a LOT!)
We had a stinkin' cute yellow Angry Bird along for the flight of Halloween candy rounds. He is obsessed with anything Angry Birds presently and once he saw this costume, that. was. it. (And no, sisters, I did not make his costume; but yes, I could have, had I had the time!)
He got those glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth in his Halloween goodie bag from school. The kids were all having fun trying on their own. Personally, I think they look a little creepy...

















No comments:
Post a Comment