Boo and I have had some fun making Christmas gifts for his teachers and a birthday gift for a friend of ours, whose nickname for him is her "little boyfriend." She just enjoys playing with him when we go to their house and has even taken him out on a "date" to the movies!
Snowglobes for his teachers:
It was so much fun! And Boo loves to do crafts like this. I just wish I was more creative and could come up with ideas more often. Although I will say, I read about the ornament craft in a magazine a week after we did them...and I had come up with the idea on. my. own. while we were walking the aisles at the craft store! Yeah, mommy!
Any other fun, quick, and cheap craft ideas???
Snowglobes for his teachers:
Glue and glitter...how much more fun can you get?!?!
Sweet, sweet boy!!!!!
Then we decorated ornaments for the birthday gift with...wait for it...more glue and glitter!!!
We did pretty well, though, and didn't get too messy.
The finished products:
It was so much fun! And Boo loves to do crafts like this. I just wish I was more creative and could come up with ideas more often. Although I will say, I read about the ornament craft in a magazine a week after we did them...and I had come up with the idea on. my. own. while we were walking the aisles at the craft store! Yeah, mommy!
Any other fun, quick, and cheap craft ideas???












No comments:
Post a Comment