No, I haven't suddenly caught up in my posts and started blogging about what we'll be doing next month. I'm talking about January...
2013.
Yep, almost one whole year ago.
Whoops!
I finally got fairly caught up with the rest of my pictures and had some time to photoshop the pictures from our trip to the British Virgin Islands that we took with two other couples this past January. It was an amazing trip with some pretty incredible weather and awesome company, not to mention the yummy drinks that we tasted while we were there! I'm not a huge fan of spending my vacation on a sailboat - which is what we did - but it wasn't too bad, although I could have done without the waves (big shout-out to my scopolamine patch which kept me from being nauseous the entire time!).
First night on the boat
Pulling out of the harbor
Our home for a week, the Pau Hana
Our next rental... :)
Sand Cay
snorkeling pictures
Marina Cay
Sunrise on North Sound
The boys with their frou-frou drink for the trip
Rita and Chris
Craig and Rebecca
Sarah and Fred
Sarah and Rita
The guys in the back said this lobster would probably cost about $100 for dinner!!
Our crew
me with a live starfish!
Dressed up for dinner on our last night
Beautiful sunset on our last night in the BVI's.
I have a ton of other pictures also...if you want to see more, let me know and I'll hook you up!




























No comments:
Post a Comment