Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Movie Monday - Christmas in April

*note: this was supposed to be published yesterday - Monday - but blogger wouldn't upload the video, so it's coming at ya today*

Boo has found two songs recently that he loves to sing.

And this Mama loves to hear him sing.

Anything.

But Christmas songs are close to my heart because it is my very favorite holiday.

And not just because my birthday is the day before.  :)



Yes, this was heard through the monitor when he was supposed to be taking a nap.
He was singing it over and over and over...



He has also been singing a few more songs that I sing to him frequently:
"You Are My Sunshine"
"My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean"
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
and a little bit of "Hickory Dickory Dock" to name a few.

I wish he would sing even more because I enjoy listening to his little voice sweetly singing the words, but whenever I ask him to sing something specific, he decides that he doesn't want to sing "right now."

Little stinker.

No comments: