Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Monday, June 13, 2011

Movie Monday

I have a lot of video that I need to get cleared off of my computer's desktop, so here is a video dump of most of it.  (and I am doing this accompanied by the thump, thump of *someone's* feet on his crib rails when he's *supposed* to be falling asleep!)

I finally caught him counting on video and he's not trying to get around to my side to see himself.
He hasn't figured out yet that he has to stay on the other side of the camera until I'm done!!
His pronunciation isn't the best, but we're working on it.

Very serious about helping Daddy out at Lowe's when we were buying our new front door.
We told him he could ride on the cart as long as he held on tight;  you can see at the end that that applied to daddy's keys as well!

"Wake up!"

Thankfully, I don't think J is ever going to be one of those teenagers who like to have the waist of their pants around their knees!  Watch him here when these 12-month shorts...yes, people, my 26-month-old can still wear some 12-month bottoms...continually slip down his backside.  The hands are back there constantly trying to get them up...hilarious!!!!

Going back through video, I came across one from the first couple of days (Memorial Day weekend) we had J home.  These days, Lexi never purposely lays that close to him unless he has food because he'll try to hug/chase her!  And even though he's pretty gentle with his hugs, he does try to lay ON her to give them!  heehee

More to come on what we ended up doing for J's first Gotcha Day, as well as a fun kid's event we went to two weekends ago and our quick trip to visit friends in St. Louis this past weekend.  Wow, time really has gotten away from me, that means I have catch-up to do on three weeks...yikes!  And I'd better get caught up soon because J starts swim lessons tomorrow evening (a parent-child class; I can't wait!) and this summer is jam-packed with activities already.  

Bring it on!!


No comments: