Okay, so Daddy has his eyes closed, but J's smile is so sweet and excited I had to post this picture!
The guys starting to tear off the old shingles.
I didn't get any more pictures from this day because we were out quite a bit so we didn't hear all the stomping on the roof. And they stomped and dropped shingles so hard that one of my glass dolphins dove off its shelf and broke a fin off. Chris has glued it back on so well, though, you can't even tell where it broke...thanks, honey!
This week we will also be having a new garage door put up. Not by choice, but because our old one fell apart, literally, as we were leaving for work last Thursday. I had to wake Chris up when I was leaving because I couldn't get it closed and one side had a couple of wheels off the track. He fixed that, but when he tried to close it when he left for work with J, it fell off even worse! The only funny thing about it was that he told me he heard J say from his car seat: "Uh-oh!" Yeah, baby, "uh-oh" is right!!
And one final picture, this one of Jinx, our first fur-baby together:
Smoking her corncob pipe!
(that's a plastic corncob she picked up from J's kitchen set. too funny!)






No comments:
Post a Comment