Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Monday, May 16, 2011

Movie Monday

Bubble gun from Grandma and Grandpa T = lots of fun for J and Jinx!


Playing football with Daddy:

(Notice how he comes to the camera as soon as he sees it...he wants to "watch, watch" which is what he's saying here.  It is getting harder and harder to get a good picture of J these days because he wants to come see the picture or video, but that's usually before I've actually taken it!  I need a camera with a quicker shutter speed so I can catch what he's doing.  And he hates the red light that comes on to focus the camera.  Any suggestions out there?  Do I need to get a new camera to get these pictures I want?)

Just a cute video of J pushing his stroller; this is how he'd rather go on a walk most times anymore!!

No comments: