Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Monday, July 31, 2006







This is the very nice view from our hotel room in Surfer's Paradise; we're on the 29th floor and the sunrises are pretty awesome, as the last picture shows. Wasn't quick enough with getting the camera to get all the gorgeous colors before the sun actually came up over the horizon.

Here's Chris pointing to what else...McDonald's! And yes, we did eat there Sunday for lunch; you know him and his compulsion with McD's on Sundays!! And our hotel is just to the left of him; how much closer could we get?

I went up to the Observation Deck of Q1, the tallest residential tower in the world with a couple of the other wives who are here, but also not going to the talks. It was on the 77 and 78th floors. Awesome views!

We'll keep you all posted over the next couple weeks.

Cheers mates!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rita and Chris! Just got your pictures. It looks gorgeous there. Steph and Sherry are working tonight so I showed them too. Hope you are having a great time. Can't wait for more pictures!! Talk to you soon!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Mom and I enjoyed the nice pictures first thing this morning. What a way to get up after my jog. Enjoy yourselves and keep up the pictures. Mom will enjoy the next three days with temps set to be over 90.

juliemc said...

This is great: the pictures are awesome, and the blog thing is perfect! Can't wait to see more!
Goo-dae, Mate!

Anonymous said...

Rita, I love the pic of you on the balcony. and the sunrise is beautiful(how early did you have to get up to get that shot?!?!) I can't wait to see MORE! This is even better than the postcard I requested :) How's the weather down under? Glad to hear the 14 hour flight was better than expeceted...keep having FUN!!!!