



These are from our tour of the Budweiser factory in St. Louis. The Clydesdale's are enormous! There's a man standing on the other side of this one; you can see his legs and just how big these horses are. Chris can now add "Honorary Beermaster" to his list of titles (he even received a diploma for it!) after test-tasting fresh-brewed and "skunky" beer. Cheers!


4 comments:
Does this work? This was an awesome tour!
I may have figured out how you can make a comment without having to set up an account. Just remember to put your name at the end of your comment. Stay tuned...
Rita
I'm going to see if I can post without signing in this time; that way, you wouldn't have to have an account here. Hope this works! Just remember your name at the end.
Rita
Yeah, it worked...just use the "Anonymous" choice...and sign your name so we know who left the comment! See you from Australia, I hope!!
Rita
Those Clysdales are HUGE!!!! I never knew.....
Post a Comment