So in August I got my hair cut, which I posted on at the time. That same day, we had our family pictures taken professionally for the first time in three years. The last time we did that was the fall after we brought Boo home. I will post some of those pictures at a later time, but let me tell you, my friend Kellie did a great job! Thank you so much for the great experience!!!
We went camping again in August and this time, Chris' parents came up to visit, like they did last year. They stay in a hotel about 25 minutes away that's right on the river where we rent the pontoon boat.
We did some go-karting,
went to the zoo,
(did you SEE his eyes when Grandma told him the bunnies were for sale!?!?)
He's got the wingspan of a peregrine falcon; mine was the turkey vulture and Daddy's was the bald eagle.
and hung around at the river/beach area behind their hotel.
I think Grandma had just as much fun as Boo did with all the activities!
Boo picking and eating blueberries straight off the vine in our neighbor's yard.
My little home-boy/rapper-man.













No comments:
Post a Comment