He left a couple of very small holes in the bunk ends as a reminder of his visit.
Much more desired guests!!
We took a ride on a real steam engine about 40 minutes from our campsite. Boo absolutely loved it! He is still talking about riding "Thomas" and how he came back to pick us up. Even though the engine was black and not blue, he continuously refers to this engine as "Thomas"!
Boo and Daddy in front of Thomas and the conductors.
Driving "Salty," or at least a train car that looks like Salty
"Here comes Thomas!"
Of course, it's...Thomas!!!
He was watching his video the first evening while Chris and I were reading at the table when I felt the camper start rocking, just very slightly. I looked up and saw Boo standing up dancing on the bed to music that comes on between episodes. Hil-ar-i-ous!!! This kid continuously cracks me up. I didn't get that first dance on video, but we played it again just to catch him dancing without knowing he was being videotaped.
And he now says this every. single. time. a song ends that he has been enjoying:
Chris' cousin, Matt, is in vet school here it town and they had an Open House last weekend. We took Boo to the face painting booth when Matt was working and Boo chose a dog to be painted on his face. He sat so still while Matt was working and didn't even flinch. Although I thought he looked a little terrified, kind of that deer-in-the-headlights look, but he did great!
The finished product:
We petted a horse, a cow,
and even a little pig!
What fun times! And we have more coming up...let's just say...GO CARDS!!!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment