Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Movie Monday on Tuesday

I know, I know, I've been slacking off on updating the blog.  But this summer has been so full of traveling, friends, family, and fun that I've had to prioritize and the blog has been down the list a ways.  I am storing everything up though, for the time when I am able to finally sit down, get pictures ready, and write.  And yes, that may be once the weather starts getting bad.  The last month or so, we've finally gotten decent weather where we can be outside for more than 5 minutes without getting drenched in sweat.  Little Boo didn't mind that weather, but Mommy kind of did!  So we've been soaking up the time we can be outside, running around in the sunshine, playing ball, riding bikes, and getting dirty.

But I digress.  You didn't come here to read about why I haven't kept the blog updated the past couple months; you came for the promised movie.  Have at it!

"Chicken"

He calls the middle strap of his life vest his "tail" and handed it to Daddy while we were waiting to watch the sun set at the lake.  Of course, the two of them turned that into play time as well!

Boo loves ice cream!  He was especially liking eating Mommy's "purple ice cream."  (Honestly, I don't know what's up with my eye roll about 4 seconds into the video - ignore it.  Please.)  At 16 seconds, Boo finally caught the eyes of the two young girls who were at a nearby table and you see him sending his "cheese!" smile their way.  What a flirt!

No comments: