Coronado Beach, CA

Coronado Beach, CA

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

January to April 2014

Yeah, I know...January?!?!

I have definitely been slacking on the blog this year.  I can give excuses or just post these pictures that I've just recently run across again...

I agree.  Do the post.

In January, we spent some time at my aunt's house with my parents and sisters and their families.  Random pictures from that visit.

Warning: total cuteness factor will be seen multiple times over!

Rub-a-dub-dub, four boys in a tub

Someone had a great night's sleep!!

Twister with Grandma

Twister with great-Aunt Lori

Fixing up great-Grandpa's walker for Valentine's Day

J played indoor soccer from January to March and enjoyed it.
(But not as much as he's loving t-ball presently!)


Playing trucks with his friend, B (who I think was jumping during my picture attempt, hence the blurriness/shadow around him)

First roller skating attempt.  He says he likes ice skating better.

Helping Daddy do some "man work" around the house with his tools.


The donations to the animal shelter that he received in lieu of birthday gifts this year.  What a sweet boy...he was so excited to do this when I mentioned it instead of get gifts for himself!

So now we are quickly caught up to April.  I have pictures through July photoshopped and will try to get those up soon.

Yeah, I know, you've heard that one before!!


No comments: