Oh, what a wonderful day it was!
What J and I did during the most recent snow day in our area:
He helped me shovel and then took a rest by making his own snow seat in the pile we had made.
He did some snow painting. I'm glad I took out both colors and not just the red because it really looked like blood and might be a little concerning to the neighbors if they had just seen splotches of red all over the front yard!
My accomplishment!
It took me 1 1/2 hours to unearth (or should that be un-snow?!) the entire drive from the 6+ inches that had fallen...this time.
One of our snow dogs. Don't know what she was after, but boy, that face was probably freezing!!
We came in and had some hot apple cider and then made some suncatchers.
I haven't seen these since I was a kid! I did the butterflies and J was so excited to do the clownfish which, according to him, is "just like Daddy saw in Belize!"
He can't wait to "catch the sun" with these.
And here's someone who did not want to get his picture taken again by his camera-happy mama. But he was more than happy to go with Daddy to DQ to get some ice cream for having such a productive day!











1 comment:
What a great idea with the snow paint. I'll have to remember that for next year. Oh and I'll be sure not to use all red : )
Post a Comment