Yeah, I know, it's almost two months since his birthday and I still haven't blogged about his actual day yet...very awesome Mommy here (typed sarcastically). But the weather's finally been nice and we've been taking some trips, so the blog has kind of fallen by the wayside.
Again.
It happens.
But I'm going to try to get caught up over the summer in between all the other craziness going on, since it's only going to keep piling up if I don't!
A couple of movies from his birthday for you to enjoy, if you weren't here.
Always loves a train!
We are going to be going to what I'm told is a train lover's paradise later this summer and can't wait to see how he acts during that trip...and it will definitely be well-recorded by video and pictures, which will be shared with you once we're back.
He got this keyboard from Chris' parents. Doesn't he look like he's actually playing it??
I took piano lessons for 8 years when I was younger and we will be getting my parent's piano later this year, so I am hoping to pass on my love of playing music to Boo. The boy loves to sing and used to pretend to play a "can-tar" (guitar) around the house all the time, so maybe he'll be musically inclined!
Anybody have any suggestions for a good introductory musical instrument for a 4-year-old??


No comments:
Post a Comment