A few weeks ago, Boo and I took an overnight trip to visit my parents. Other than the chance to visit with them, the impetus for this visit was a reptile exhibit at my dad's Rotary meeting. Boo had a good time and was interested in most of the animals the guys brought out. Didn't get too many pictures because I was sitting with him, but here is one of the small snake he had:
The guy also had a large snake that he allowed the kids to touch and Boo was a brave boy with both of these snakes...one finger, one touch.
Doing some balance work with Grandma's help.
Grandma bought this horse last year at a garage sale when she was visiting us. This is the first time they've been able to bring it out for one of their grandchildren and Boo had a great time on it!
I think Boo is really going to like gardening, which he gets from both of his grandmothers! His mom, well, she has a hard time keeping many plants alive. He has actually reminded me, on occasion, that we need to water the grass seed Daddy planted! What a kid.
This is from our house a couple months ago. I was waiting for him to turn the hose on Chris!
Helping Grandma sweep the sidewalk.
Going to refill the watering can.
"I can do it myself!"
On his own...doin' good, son!
Supervising Grandma's watering technique.
Thanks for a good time, Grandma and Grandpa!










No comments:
Post a Comment